Saturday, March 7, 2015

Progress Report (Sebastian)


These past two weeks I've been trying to resolve the different problems with the android platform. Multiple attempts were tried in order to fix the errors, but nothing worked. I updated the java sdk and jre and set it up correctly on eclipse. But there were still problems concerning the platform and setting up the proper android sdk's. There was also a problem loading the correct android version. Multiple forums pointed to updating java (which I did) as the solution, but that didn't help. There weren't many other solutions, and those that were available didn't help. After much consideration, I've decided, along with Esteban, to switch back to xcode. Technically, we should still be able to reach deadlines and complete the project. I'll revisit xcode to refresh my memory about it. We made some progress before on the xcode platform, so we'll build it up from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment